Thursday, April 17, 2008

Revis . . . Discover The Already Forgotten

I just wanted to throw out a recommendation for a CD I have come to love over the past five years. While attending an Evanescence concert, I had the opportunity to be exposed to the opening act "Revis". Not having a clue who they were and assuming the worst, I decided to ignore them since most bands who open are usually no namers for all the right reasons. However, the minute they started playing I was overtaken by their tunes and the very night picked up their debut album. Unfortunately, the band parted ways after their first album and have subsequently no longer released any new tracks. However, I have to say that this album is by far my favorite one to date so I could not pass up sharing the greatness. I would label Revis straight alternative rock. If you can find this CD still at your local store I highly recommend you pick it up.

Enjoy!

No comments: