Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Do I Click Pass, Greed, or Need ??? (Explicit Content Viewer Discretion Advised!)

I can thank the Legendary Thread on the 1UP Network for providing me with this hilarious post. Apparently a woman wanting an epic mount was willing to do anything (and I mean anything) to get it. Don't believe me? Here is the Craig's List link.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/308349637.html

An EPIC mount! (warcraft players look inside) - w4m
Date: 2007-04-08, 8:07PM EDT


Hello I need 5000 world of gold for my epic flying mount. In return you can mount me.

You have to have an account on the laughing skull server and I want the 5000 gold BEFORE we do anything, we can make the trade at your place since I can't host. EDIT: Because I am having a lot of dumb guys message me who clearly don't have the gold make SURE to send: a picture of yourself and a screenshot of your character with the 5000g, I will be checking armory profiles, thanks.

I play a level 70 night elf druid and would prefer someone who was into roleplaying (I have a costume!) but honestly anyone will do, as long as you have the gold. I would also be ok with a woman too, as long as you have the gold! Also not adverse to the idea of groups\anal.

Please send a pic and be real and drug\disease free with 5000 gold on the laughing skull server.

Later she apparently confessed to having a successful transaction and said she would be getting an added bonus by meeting the gentleman for a second date. Who says you can't find true love in a MMO?


http://epicslut.ytmnd.com/

2 comments:

Jillian said...

So...does this count as prostitution? Or does having to ask indicate the answer...

Sable Caine said...

Freaking HILARIOUS! man. I may have to re-activate my account and whore myself out for epics.