Thursday, March 20, 2008

Knocks of the Hardwood

Oh . . . My . . . Bracketology is here! The tourney has returned to grace us with her fickle, tormenting, but yet gratifying presence. The picks have been made. Cash may or may not have exchanged hands amongst co-workers, friends or family. Excuses have been fashioned incase contentions are needed for your favorite team being knocked out early.

I just love the fact the faucet of college basketball will be steadily flowing for the next several weeks. I am interested to see if anyone out there actually objects to pools existing during the tournament. Please take a moment to respond to the poll in the right border.

I am not a homer for any particular school because of my lovely education at a D3 private liberal arts college. We did not even have a football team! So, take my final four with a grain of salt. I have North Caroline, Stanford, UCLA, and Georgetown with Tyler Hansbrough and company over the mighty Bruins in the finals. Enjoy your day of basketball and check back tomorrow with my reactions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so yeah i have a fealing that you bracket would eb great if only had picked the correct winner of the final game

-loftin-

Anonymous said...

At my work, we do pools all the time and I love it!